How to Submit Your Artwork
• Customers artwork should be clear, sharp, black and white and the exact size you want printed for high quality reproduction.
• Camera ready artwork is a nice crisp black and white copy that can be scanned directly into the computer with no adjustments.
Can We Submit hand-Drawn Artwork?
• Hand drawn artwork is acceptable as long as it is black and white, using a black felt tip pen (not a ballpoint pen or pencil). Artwork should not be any larger than 8.5” x 11”.
What Electronic Formats Are Accepted?
• All computer generated artwork must be PC based (not MAC) and in vector format, created by a vector based graphics program such as Corel Draw, Adobe illustrator or Freehand. Our file format of preference is Corel Draw (cdr) version 9 or older. We can accept .AI (version 10 or older) or .EPS files. When submitting electronic artwork make sure that all text has been converted to curves or outlines and that all outlines are set to scale and when using colors in your design please use only Pantone Spot colors not CMYK or RGB. Any questions regarding these guidelines call (810) 547-1646 or e-mail email@example.com.
• Web-based images such as JPEG, GIF, TIF, and BMP are not acceptable formats. They can be used as a reference but will need to be recreated.
• Microsoft Word, Excel, Works, Publisher and Power point are not vector based graphics programs meaning that artwork created in these programs cannot be used for screen printing.
• We also offer several design templates. Choose one you like and we can substitute your sport and school name: